Top Social

April Favourites 2015

Sunday 3 May 2015
So April has been an eventful month for me. I spent the first week in beautiful, sunny Cyprus where I got engaged to my now Fiancé Nick, so that clearly is my favourite thing this month, (along with my dreamy ring!) but lets go ahead and talk about my April beauty and fashion favourites.


sweet allure april favourites 2015 sunglasses make up beauty blender soap and glory topshop blusher
 

Primark | Tortoise Shell Sunglasses.

So as previously mentioned, I spent a week in Cyprus with my Fiancé and the future in-laws, so a new pair of sunglasses were needed. I have a fairly small head and small features, so finding a pair that is flattering for my face shape is hard to come by, but I found a perfect tortoise shell Ray Ban rip-off style pair in Primark for a purse pleasing £3. 

~

Topshop Cream Blush | Head Over Heels.

I have to admit, this is my first EVER cream blush purchase. Head Over Heels is a lovely coral colour in a very cute polka dot package. This looks a bit daunting on application but it blends out easily and leaves a lovely not too dewy finish. This can be built up or dabbed on lightly for a more subtle look. I will defiantly be checking out more of the Topshop make up range after this purchase.
 ~

Real Techniques | Miracle Complexion Sponge.

The Real Techniques equivalent of the Beauty Blender is a make up sponge that can be used for foundation, concealer, cream blush and well pretty much everything else. I finally got around to purchasing one of these and it makes my make up application a dream. My foundation looks flawless with less product than my Kabuki brush and blends my concealer within seconds. An all round great beauty tool to have in your collection and I highly recommend this to beginners and veterans alike.

~

Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil | Hot Chocolate.

After recently dyeing my hair from platinum blonde to dark brown (eek!) I was on the hunt for an eyebrow product to bring my naturally very blonde eyebrows to a very present status on my face. This pencil has a spooly brush on one end and a softer retractable pointed pencil on the other. The pencil can be applied heavily or can be built up slowly as the spooly does a great job of brushing the product through the brow to give a  more natural look.

~

2 comments on "April Favourites 2015"