Top Social

Brand First Impression: Soap&Glory

Sunday 17 May 2015

I saw that  Soap&Glory were 3 for 2 in my local boots store. So seeing as I've never touched a product by the brand, it was a great way to try a few for slightly cheaper and give my first overall impressions on the brand. 



The products I've gone for are aimed towards body skincare, as I feel I have a good routine set now with my facial skincare so I thought it's about time I branched out to the rest of my bod.


I picked up a body wash, a hand cream and a body moisturiser.

~


Firstly, the sugar crush smell is amazing, it's a really fresh citrus smell and it makes my taste buds water! You get so much product for the price and the pump is very handy in the shower. Leaves my skin very soft, smells great and the fiancé loves it, so win win. I think I'll probably be repurchasing this when it eventually runs out!

~


Now this has the 'original pink' smell, which I thought I liked at first, but after using this a few times I actually don't like the smell at all which almost puts me off using the product all together. I've been using this as often as I remember to and it does sink in really quickly and make my hands lovely and soft, but I doubt I'll repurchase this as the smell just lingers around for so long, so a little disappointed with this one.

~

Smoothie Star Body Lotion 500ml

This was actually the one item out of the three that smelt very overpowering to me, it's very sickly. I really wanted a body lotion and I spent a good few minutes smelling the options and settled on this one. It's a very sweet vanilla milkshake kind of smell that is kind of over powering at first however once you've rubbed it into your skin it isn't overpowering at all. Its a pretty standard lotion, a little thick but not too thick that you have to rub a lot to work it into the skin, again you get loads of product. I'm not sure if I'll repurchase this, I think by the time I've used it all I'll be sick of it and move onto something else but I will use it all up.

~

I think in hindsight I should have bought smaller sized versions of the products (whoops!) but I don't think I'm too disappointed although I am pretty sure I could get better products on the high street for a similar price.



Let me know if there are any other products you love from the Soap&Glory range or what scent I should try next for the body wash. :)






3 comments on "Brand First Impression: Soap&Glory"
  1. I really want to try something of this brand but there isn't in my country :(

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man that sucks! I guess you could order online but the shipping might be expensive :(

      Delete
  2. I love everything I've tried from Sugarcrush, and that Smoothie Star body lotion is delicious! I think they re-formulated the hand food a while ago, and I don't like it anymore sadly!

    Aspiring Londoner | UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete