Top Social

Label Lust : Charlotte Tilbury

Tuesday 19 May 2015
I'm not really sure where Charlotte Tilbury came from, but she seems to be everywhere at the moment and all I know is that I have some serious label lust. 

If it wasn't for the fact that everything in her line costs about £20 and up, I would have impulse bought a few things already. She names her products after famous women, who doesn't want something named after the glamorous Jean aka Marilyn Monroe? but furthermore I've not heard a bad word circling about her products.

The eye shadows are creamy with beautiful colours, the eye liner pencils apply like a dream, the contour palette has touched every YouTubers face and the foundation is cropping up left right and centre (not to mention the lipsticks!).

The packaging is rose gold which, lets be honest, looks classy and sleek. I'm disappointed she isn't around in more department stores, as I'd like to look at some of the products before buying. Who wants to order 3 things that come in around £100 then find you've picked the wrong shade and can no longer return it?

Not me that's for sure. So I'll just continue to stare longingly at it.

Sigh.


Post Comment
Post a Comment