Top Social

Spring Nails

Saturday 2 May 2015
When doing my rounds in my local Boots store, I've been findng myself hovering around the nail polish section more so than usual.

Now, I've always been a short nails kind of gal, but recently I grew my nails out to make the most of my first gel nail treatment and i've been loving the longer nail look. I have quite small hands and I find that the longer nails makes my hands look longer and well, more 'normal' sized.

sweet allure spring nails 2015 barry m beauty pink gelly high shine mint green
 
 
When browsing the Barry M area, I came across some lovely pastel Gelly colours that immediatly caught my eye for the new season. I picked up Sugar Apple, a lovely minty green and Rose Hip a very girly pale pink.

sweet allure spring nails 2015 barry m beauty pink gelly high shine mint green


Both were probably wearable after 2 coats, but I opted for my usual 3 as I didn't use a base coat and due to the 'Gelly' finish you can opt out of a top coat which gives the added shine if you wish.

sweet allure spring nails 2015 barry m beauty pink gelly high shine mint green rose hip
Rose Hip
The colours definatly didn't disappoint, opaque and easy to apply Barry M has always been my go to nail polish brand. I think my favourite here is the Rose Hip, as it was a more subtle day to day colour and gave my hands a more tanned look. However I do love the Sugar Apple and will probably wear this as a pop of colour during a monochrome outfit moment.






sweet allure spring nails 2015 barry m beauty pink gelly high shine mint green sugar apple
Sugar Apple


Boots currently have a buy one get one half price deal on Barry M nail varnishes, so if you like the look of them, you can pick yourself up a bargain.


Post Comment
Post a Comment