Top Social

Tuesday Nail Update.

Tuesday 9 June 2015

So this is a very quick post.
Just thought I'd show you guys the most recent colour I've been wearing on my nails.

This is another Rita Ora colour from Rimmel, I liked the Bestival Blue colour so much I went in to Boots to see if they did a teal blue colour in the same range, which they did! It's called Port-a-loo-blue, which isn't the most appealing of names lets be honest, but the colour does remind me exactly of that, ha! 




4 comments on "Tuesday Nail Update."
  1. The colour is so cute - I love it! It reminds me of a Ciate one I have.

    Sarah xx

    thingssarahloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a good colour, I love a good teal colour, I think it might even be one of my favourite colours ! :) x

      Delete
  2. I love Rimmel polishes too, their 60 seconds range is really good quality for what you pay! The shade is lovely :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete