Top Social

Nail Update.

Saturday 11 July 2015
I nipped into TopShop this week to have a look at the make-up range. I've been seeing ViviAnnadoesMakeup talk about a lovely whitey blue nail varnish from TopShop called Boy Next Door which looked lovely so I wanted to see what other colours they had on offer.

My local Topshop had them all laid out colour coded (neat freak heaven!) and I was immediately drawn to this dusty pink colour called Shrimpy. I actually came out with a lipstick too so keep your eyes peeled for a review of that soon!


I liked the colour so much, that as soon as I got home I took my current polish off which I'd actually only done about 2 days ago and gave this a go. It's a very subtle dusky pinky colour which only took 2 coats to cover properly. I really like this colour and could see myself wearing it a lot, it's almost in my opinion, a wedding style colour? I could imagine getting married wearing this colour on my nails. Although it is very hard to photograph, I think the photo's have come out slightly darker than they look in reality but I didn't want to edit the images because they wouldn't look anything like the colour!



For a bargain price of only £5 and a quite large variety of colours, I think I'll be heading back to add other colours to my collection!

If you've tried any Topshop beauty/nail items, please let me know any recommendations!
x

6 comments on "Nail Update."
  1. That colour is stunning. I need to pick up more Topshop nail polishes they are so good

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm defo going to pick more up after this colour! xx

      Delete
  2. Ohh looks like such a gorgeous colour! I haven;t tried anything from topshop but have heard very good things! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still going strong almost a week later and with moving lots of furnture! So must be good stuff! xx

      Delete
  3. Oooh this is LOVELY! I've been looking for a dusky pink for ages, but I find they usually come out either too grey or too mauvey. This looks perfect!! :D thank you! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous colour and with a top coat long lasting, been over a week and not a chip in sight! x

      Delete