Top Social

July Favourites

Sunday 9 August 2015
July has been a hectic month of packing, moving and fixing but amongst all the chaos I still found a few things that I enjoyed.

The first thing I've been trying to get into recently is face masks as I've never really been a face mask kind of person, mainly because I'm not really sure what is the best for my skin. I'm still none the wiser but I have been enjoying this Una Brennan Pore Purifying Clay Mask.


It's super easy to apply, dries very quickly and only needs to be on for 5 minutes. I do feel a little tingle from the acid doing its work but I can't comment on the long term effect it's had on my skin. My skin does feel nicer and cleaner but I'm not sure entirely if it's helping detox my pores, but to be honest I've just been enjoying the idea of having some me time and just enjoying a little pamper. If anyone has any great face mask recommendations, send them my way! 




Next up is the adult colouring book phase that has been going on, I purchased mine a few weeks ago amongst the moving stress to help calm me down, as colouring is meant to be relaxing. I can't say I'm particularly calmed by the colouring but I do enjoy having a creative outlet. It's a great way to let your mind go free with colours and patterns and I'm pretty sure whatever colours you picked each page would look great. There are a bunch of books to chose from and I can see myself buying a smaller one to carry around with me or to colour during my lunch break at work. Just don't get too carried away like I do and get yourself some serious hand cramp! ha ha.


Then last, but by far least, I've been trying to branch out into brighter lip colour shades. I've got a little collection going on and I'm excited to branch out into new colours! It's my birthday at the end of August and I think I'm going to treat myself to a few lipsticks. I've been leaning towards pinky/peaches at the minute, so here are a couple of examples. I'd really love any recommendations for lipsticks, so please feel free to send them my way! I think they are super cute and flattering on my skin tone and just really brighten up a simple outfit or make up look. I am totally a bright lipstick convert now!

MAC Lustre in See Sheer, Revlon - Colourburst matte balm in Illusive and Zoeva lip crayon in Silly Love.
Hope you enjoyed my little July favourites post and please let me know your face mask or lipstick recommendations!

Tarnya
x

4 comments on "July Favourites"
  1. That coloring book looks fun! I recently purchased an adult coloring book myself a few weeks ago, and it is really relaxing. Nice favorites! :)

    Melissa // The Hopeful Wayfarer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which did you pick up? There are so many good ones! xx

      Delete
  2. I have seen that coloring book everywhere and I want it sooo much x

    http://www.dulcedemango.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colouring book! x

    ReplyDelete