Top Social

LUSH Popcorn Lip Scrub review.

Wednesday 19 August 2015
Recently my lips have been really dry which is frustrating as I've been uping my lip product game recently and so many people have recommended this LUSH lip scrub, so I took the plunge last week.



It took me a little while to decide between the Popcorn flavour and Bubblegum but a nice lady in store told me that the Popcorn flavour had sea salt for extra scrubbing.


The scrub itself is granulated (that's the sugar) and you rub it into your lips with your finger, wipe / eat when you are finished scrubbing and then apply your lip balm or lipstick after.

This really is amazing stuff and scrubs off all the dry skin from my lips. Although I picked the Popcorn flavour I'm not really a fan of the smell, I think I'd prefer the Bubblegum but I can't complain really for such a cheap price. I've used this everyday for almost a week now and the pot still looks like it's brand new, so I really think this is going to last forever.

If anyone has any other LUSH recommendations, please let me know!

Tarnya
xx


3 comments on "LUSH Popcorn Lip Scrub review."
  1. I adore the Popcorn lipscrub, it does such a good job at exfoliating my lips and it tastes amazing! x

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the mint one of this and loooove it.
    Thank you for sending me your link via twitter, 100% will be coming back to read more
    Ana
    RavishingRoses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I've never used a lip scrub before but this sounds nice. :)

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete