Top Social

Tsum Tsum: The Beginnings Of An Obsession!

Monday 14 September 2015
Nick bought me my first Tsum Tsum for my birthday this year because I'd seen them around the bloggersphere (totally blame Jemma!) and have always been obsessed with Disney.


The combination of cute, cuddly and Disney is just a combination of the gods, hats off to the design team.

So I headed into my local Clintons Cards which sells Tsum Tsums in a lovely display window and went about trying to pick up the next couple I wanted. I already had Tigger, so seeing as Piglet is my favourite Pooh character, I couldn't resist buying him. I love pigs, for those that don't know I actually have a piglet tattoo, I'm sure I'll post about my tattoos at some point!. His little ears and nose are the sweetest!


Then next I picked up Dumbo because I've actually wanted him for ages, he's SO cute, look at that little trunk and floppy ears! I also think his little hat and the detail of his blushed cheeks are funny and charming.


So I headed to the check out with my 2 new little additions feeling kind of sad about buying soft toys at my age but secretly giddy like a school girl and the cashier lady said if I signed up for email I CAN GET ANOTHER ONE FOR FREE. Yep that's right, write an email address on a piece of paper and you get a free one, so obviously I did so and decided on picking up Bambi as my third option.


Bambi's black tipped ears and the little tuft of hair on the top of his head made me pick him, such cute little details! I've also been a huge fan of Bambi since I was a kid, even my first pet rabbit was called Thumper, so I just had to pick this little fella up and even better he was free!

The only problem I have now, is trying to 1. Not buy every single one I see and 2. Try and pick which ones I want next!

So this is where I ask for your guys helps! Let me know from the poll below which one you think I should pick up next! :)

Tarnya
xx



Which Tsum Tsum should I buy next?!

Eeyore
Pooh
Sven (Frozen)
Marie (Aristocats)
Rajah (Aladdin)
Gus (Cinderella)

Poll Maker

4 comments on "Tsum Tsum: The Beginnings Of An Obsession!"
  1. I'm still amazed in myself that I haven't given into this growing obsession yet although I don't think it will be long until I do. Definitely holding out for my birthday and Christmas! Loving your little collection so far.

    Beka. xo
    littleworldofbeka

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! They would make gorgeous little gifts to friends as a little 'thank you' too :)

    Kate xo
    katiecharlotteblogs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need dumbo =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg Bambi is so cute! I need to get some immediately.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete