Top Social

What I got for my birthday.

Thursday 3 September 2015
It was my birthday at the end of August and I've been lavished with gifts again! I enjoy seeing what other people get for their birthday so I thought I'd share mine, so this is not a bragging post just a sharing post.

So lets dive in!



So, I have to begin with HARRY POTTER STUDIO TOUR TICKETS!! I've been wanting to go to this place since it basically opened and never thought I'd find anyone to go with. Nick isn't a massive fan of Harry Potter but he bought us both tickets so we can have a day out. I am super excited about it and I'm totally going to fangirl my way through the tour. Expect a blog post/vlog/bunch of Instagram photos next week! (you can follow me here)


Next up Nick's mum got me my first bits from Charlotte Tilbury. I've been wanting to try out her brand for forever as it gets nothing but rave reviews. I opted for the eyeliner pencil in Sophia and the Eyes to Mesmerise eye shadow pot in JeanI will be posting a separate post about both of these items but I had a play around with them on my birthday and they are so beautiful.


My dad bought me a gorgeous silver watch which is lovely and simple, just how I like it. This watch is seriously the tiniest thing ever, I mean you can tell by looking at it that it's quite small and it is STILL too big for me, I have the tiniest wrists on the planet. So I need to go get some links taken out of this, but it's really lovely and I can't wait to wear it!


Next up is Minecraft Magnets. I am the biggest Minecraft nerd known to human kind and these seriously are awesome, we have them all over our fridge now so we can create a bunch of scenery on the fridge, I'll leave a picture below of Nick's first creation!





Then last up Nick got me my first Tsum Tsum, Tigger. Tsum Tusm are miniature Disney soft toys that I secretly have wanted for so long and I fear this first one will enable me to buy more, but they are so cute and so cheap. I'm a massive Disney fan so I suspect more blog posts to come on these little cuties! I think I'm going to pick up Piglet and Dumbo for my next 2!


I got a few other bits and bobs that I equally loved but I can't write out everything otherwise this would turn into an essay!

I feel old now that I'm closer to 30 than 20 but hey ho.
Hope you enjoyed having a nosey at my presents.

Tarnya
xx





6 comments on "What I got for my birthday. "
  1. I'm going to Harry potter world in November for my birthday!!!! I am so excited :)



    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It honestly was the best day ever, you are going to LOVE IT. xx

      Delete
  2. Yay for your first Tsum Tsum! I am literally obsessed with them, it is a very slippery slope once you've bought your first! You got some lovely presents, I've just recently bought some CT make-up and think it's really good so far x

    Georgina | Rent or Chanel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god yes I'm totally going to buy more, they are just so tiny and cute! I just purchased the CT Magic foundation, so I'm waiting for that to arrive. I hope it's as good as everyone is claiming, so exciting! xx

      Delete
  3. Brilliant post! The Harry Potter studio tour is AMAZING!!! I went there earlier on this year and want to go again! Looking forward to seeing your blog post when you go :)

    Rachel | Beauty and The Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was honestly one of the best days I've ever had, so much fun! I wish every day was filled with Harry Potter fun :) xx

      Delete