Top Social

#selflovechallenge13 tag

Monday 5 October 2015
#selflovechallenge13 tag

Who doesn't love a good tag post? and specially one that is so 
positive. It's so easy to get bogged down in negatives, in life and in yourself, so lets take some time right now to focus on the things we love about ourselves. I got tagged by the lovely Sarah over on Sarah in Wonderland, so head over and give her a follow and read her tag :) 
 
Let's get this thing started then...13 things I love about myself:

 
1. I think my favourite thing about myself is my eyes. I have blue eyes but in one eye I have a big splodge of brown which is pretty unique!

2. I like my height, I'm 5ft8, so a little taller than the average!
 
3. I think I'm a good listener and give good/honest advice if my friends have a problem. 

4. I love learning new things, I often listen to TED talks and watch documentary's. I think always wanting to learn new things is a great trait to have.
 
5. I really enjoy cooking and trying to be healthy. I like to think I'm good at it, but who knows! ^_^
 
6. I always have something creative on the go which is something I like about myself. If it's not my blog, it's knitting or planning on doing the house up or taking photo's etc. I hope I always am as creative as I am now. 
 
7. I find happiness in the little things. It could be anything from a butterfly, a rainbow or a cosy pair of socks

8. I have the ability to get on with most people. I feel like I can relate to a lot of people, young or old and chat about anything.

9. I'm super organised. I plan pretty much anything and I enjoy doing it. I like that about myself but I bet other people find it annoying! haha

10. I like being goofy. I prat about all the time and like dancing and singing like a loon and just enjoy having fun.

11. I like my hair.

12. I also like my eyebrows, they are just a good shape without having to do much to them. Winner winner chicken dinner.

13. I like my being in my own company, which I think is quite a good thing. I don't mind chillaxing by myself watching Netflix all day or reading a book or even going for a walk.



My tags: 

Be - Love From Be

Ellie - Ellie Kathleen

Kirstie - Short Lashes

Paige - Held Together By Pins

Cory - Cory U

Maeve - Thrift O'Clock

Sarah - Things Sarah Loves

Liam - Dragonfruit Digital

Lauren - Sweetened Sour

Danielle - Underland to Wonderland

Olivia - Dungarees And Donuts

Bee - Queenbeady

Hannah - Floral Inspired Life







8 comments on "#selflovechallenge13 tag"
  1. Love this, Tarnya. You're such a babe. I love #7 - I do the same thing! And the brows, oh yes, on point.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me! I actually found it quite easy to list things I like about myself, which was a nice surprise! I'm such a lover of the little things too, like a cup of tea on a rainy day or a rainbow. ^_^ xx

      Delete
  2. What a positive tag, you sound like such a lovely person! Thanks so much for tagging me :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you are sweet! And no problem! Let me know if you take part and leave me a link! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Number 12!!! Eyebrows are so so so important 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ I'm so lucky mine are a nice shape! They only need tiding up rather than sheering! haha xxx

      Delete
  4. I loved reading this! It's such a great tag. We both put that we like our eyes for point 1, how funny! Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ I should have really put that I like my name! I can't believe I missed that trick! xxx

      Delete