Top Social

Fashion: Winter Warmer Essentials!

Wednesday 11 November 2015
As the colder weather creeps in and the clothes get heavier and cosier, I feel like I come into my own. My long sleeve tops come out, my slipper socks, my jumpers, shirts and god knows what else to keep warm, mostly because I think I'm the coldest person on the planet pretty much all year round.

So I thought I'd put together a little post of the things I feel are essential to keep warm!


Firstly, lets start with cardigans, I LOVE a big thick chunky knit cardigan, I've had a few over the years that have fallen apart because I've worn them to death, but I recently ordered 2 new ones.

I chose to buy the same cardigan in two colours, one mustard colour (which is actually a little more brown than I thought but I still love it) and one in cream, because I don't think I own anything cream or white.

These are super duper cosy and keep me crazy warm and your first order from Romwe has 60-whole-% off which is just a bargain, yes they come from the US of A but it really didn't take that long to arrive and they pay all the import charges , so really recommend them.



Second up is, you've probably guessed it, jumpers. To be honest I haven't had the best jumpers in the past couple of years, I've had some cheap ones from Primark I've worn for the season then tossed out, but this year I've purchased a decent berry coloured one from Monki. I also got my first roll neck jumper from Everything5pounds* which is so cosy and warm, I can't wait to wear it more and possibly buy more, I would love a roll neck dress.

I tend to go for jumpers that are quite baggy and big but the roll neck one is more fitted and quite flattering which is a nice change, being warm and feeling good!


Then a firm love of mine are slipper socks and the cuter and fluffier the better! I'm a typical woman and always have freezing cold feet, so as soon as I get home I slip some on. I currently have 2 pairs of socks from Primark, this pair is SO CUTE, I mean look at them?




Then I also got this pair of little black slipper booties from Everything5pounds* which are nice and toastie, I do like slipper boots but a lot of them seem to just lose all shape quite quickly so I'm hoping these hold out for awhile.

Although this list was pretty predictable, I wanted to show you some things I've bought for the winter months recently and not just do an 'outfit of the day' style post. I've been really into buying fashion things recently but find it quite hard to talk about without taking a bunch of photos, so I hoped you liked this post!

Let me know what your winter essentials are! I would love to hear from you.
Stay toastie and warm.



*Everything5pounds sent me a £20 voucher as a gift to try out some of their clothes, I bought things I would have bought with my own money and I will always give my honest opinions about all things I receive for blogging purposes.  
2 comments on "Fashion: Winter Warmer Essentials!"
  1. I LOVE this list! My winter bits would have to be a nice large mug for hot drinks, cosy scarves, socks and massive loose fit roll necks. So nice to finally have the weather to be all snuggled up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the slipper socks and they are prefect for these cold winter nights
    x
    http://www.northernmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete