Top Social

My Current Hair Care Routine.

Thursday 5 November 2015
I've had very short hair since I was about 16, that's 10 whole years of pretty much the same hairstyle! I've recently decided I want to grow my hair out, just to see what it's like having long hair again, so I've been taking extra care of my locks to help the transition.

When browsing the shelves of my local boots store, which I do often in my lunch breaks, I came across this Keratin Oil range from OGX. I'd seen some similar products making their way around the blogging and YouTube world and thought I'd give them a go!

They had a 3 for 2 offer on, so I picked up the Shampoo, Conditioner and an oil to spitz in your hair after washing to help keep moisture.

 After the first use I've been loving this stuff. It smells great and you really don't need much of the shampoo, but I guess that's normal if you lather it a lot. The conditioner needs a little more but this seems to soak into my hair straight away, like my hair is soaking it up!

 After washing, my hair is completely tangle free which never usually happens and even after towel drying still is really soft and moisturised.

After brushing it through I spray some of the oil in my hair and either leave it to dry naturally or blow dry it.


My hair has really never been in such good condition, its soft, doesn't break as much as it used to and is shiny, just all around healthy.

These bottles are quite pricey but they are huge and have lasted me ages already, I'm not even half way through them and I've been using them for a couple of months and the oil hasn't even gone down a third in the time I've had it.

What do you use for your hair routine?

3 comments on "My Current Hair Care Routine."
  1. Love the look of these products I have tried others from the range and they were good. Definitely want to try them. Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really like the Organix line of products - they smell AMAZING! :)

    I'm currently using an all natural shampoo bar and feel as though it's made a big difference in my hair!

    - Josephine Nychole
    Losing Pounds, Not Starving

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound lovely! I have the Coconut Oil by OGX and mine has lasted a long time too :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete