Top Social

Fashion: Party Season Outfits.

Friday 4 December 2015
Tis' the season to be jolly and boogy at your Christmas party. I thought I would put together a few party outfits I would wear for party party times, so I hope you see something you like!

~

Link here

Look 1 - H&M

The first item I've chosen is a sequined blouse from H&M. I wanted to pick something that wasn't a dress for those of you who prefer to wear trousers or a skirt. With this I personally would chose either a high waisted pair of black jeans or a black skirt with tights and some black boots. I think the top is so sparkly and festive that you can keep the rest of the outfit quite plain/simple. This gives you a very festive pop of sparkle and colour without being really over the top. If you really wanted you could team a really glitzy pair of heels or shoes with it to bring the whole outfit together.

~
Link here to website for similar items

Look 2 - Luxemme*

I thought I'd throw in an alternative trouser/skirt and top combo. I received this lovely white long sleeved crop top from Luxemme and I feel like this top with a high waisted pair of leather trousers or leather look leggings or a button up skirt would make a great going out outfit. The lacey bit at the bottom of the crop makes it flirty and girly and it reminds me a little bit of snowflakes, then the long sleeve will keep you warm out and about in the cold! Paired with some heels and a great handbag, this would make a cute/sophisticated outfit!

~

Link here
Look 3 - New Look

Everyone loves a little black dress and I feel this is the perfect balance between flattering and easy to wear yet with a pop of party glam about it. The gold really makes it more festive and evening wear but the skater style keeps it a little more casual, plus, not all ladies like the body-con look and I personally find a little skater cut more flattering. I really like the gold pattern on this, again it's quite partyish without being really OTT. This would look great teamed with a little clutch bag and heels/boots.

~

Link here
Look 4 - New Look

For look three I've tried to pick something red so go with the Christmas theme, I actually really like this dress as burgundy is one of my favourite colours and the lacy details makes it a bit more glam. I think this combination really makes it quite festive and great for an xmas meal or work party. The string style do up at the front is very popular at the minute and slightly more daring but you could wear a cardigan and some tights with this so you don't feel like you are exposing too much skin.

~

Link here

Look 5 - New Look

I picked out this dress for the more confident of ladies who can pull off an amazing body-con dress. It's very glittery and glam and doesn't show too much skin either being a body-con as it has longer sleeves. Paired with a clutch or shoulder bag and some lovely heels or flats and this is a great xmassy outfit. This would probably be wearable to parties all throughout the year, so could even throw on some different accessories and wear this for new year!

~

Link Here

Look 6 - Asos

We can't mention a Christmas party dress without mentioning a little velvet! I really like this dress and I think although it's black and plain, the texture mixes things up. This has a high neck which is really popular at the minute, meaning you can also get your legs out with this one as the high neck covers up the upper body. I think this is my favourite out of the 5 picks because I feel I could wear this all year round not just for Christmas as it's pretty versatile.

~

I hope you liked my party season picks and found something that you liked or inspired you, all of the dresses are very reasonably priced so you won't be breaking the bank to look good!

Let me know which is your favourite! :)
Keep checking back for the rest of Blogmas, a new post everyday leading up to Christmas day!


*Luxemme kindly sent me this crop top to review, I chose the piece myself and all opinions are my own. 


Post Comment
Post a Comment