Top Social

LUSH Christmas Products.

Monday 7 December 2015

I have to admit something here..I've never used a LUSH bath bomb, I know, what the hell am I doing with my life, but I decided this year I'm going to try some out. It seemed fitting that I should try out some of the Christmas range just in time for blogmas, so I've got a little haul for you today. I haven't used any of them yet, I will be posting an update after using them in my LUSH event post coming soon.





I'll start with something super cute called the Peeping Santa bubble bar. How cute is this little fella? I feel like I want to eat him, someone please make a cupcake with this design on the top! With this product you break bits off and put it under running water and it makes your bath really bubbly. This smells strawberry and slightly sweet but isn't over powering, the middle section is more creamy, so I assume this will be moisturising and nice for your skin. I'm looking forward to this one but I also don't want to break him up! I've done some research and you can probably get 2-3 baths out of this so don't throw the whole thing in! 




Next up is a YogNog bath bomb, this has lovely details of Christmas tree's and Christmas tree decorations on it, which is really quite cute. This bath bomb is massive, you can probably cut this in half, maybe 3? and get some decent use out of it. This is slightly glittery and smells sweeter so I'm not sure how much I'm going to enjoy this one but I'll make sure I give you all an update when I've had a chance to use them all. I suspect the bath will go a very yellowy gold colour with this one. 





I've never seen anything to do with 'fun' before in Lush, so I'm not really sure how popular this is, but this is the Christmas version called Santa Fun. In this you get 4 discs of 'fun' which is kind of like playdoh that you can use for a variety of things. It says you can use this as shampoo and as soap so I was quite intrigued with this one, I suspect this would be a great hit with kids. I will probably use this as soap as I have a good routine with my hair at the minute. Looking forward to have a play around with this one and it's quite big so will probably last awhile.




Then last but by far least, I was lucky enough to make my own butter bear! I already knew about this product as I'd bought one last year as a gift for someone, so I really liked the scent and thought he was super cute but never realised he was a Christmas product (in the bear form.) So I was really happy to get the opportunity to make one myself, I went a little over the top with his brown nose but he's still cute and I can't wait to use something I made myself. He smells really nicely of vanilla (my favourite!) so not too sweet and looks like he would be very moisturising so I think he might be the first one I try, if I haven't got so attached to him that I can't bear the thought of using him.





So that was my little Christmas themed Lush haul. I hope you enjoyed learning about some new products and I've inspired you to try some out or even buy some as presents! There certainly is plenty more Christmas stuff at Lush and also come great gift sets available to buy packed full of goodies!

I'll be back tomorrow with another post for #blogmas so I'll see you then!




*I was lucky enough to be invited to a Lush event where these were given to me in a goodie bag. I will always give my honest review when writing about a product, so keep your eyes peeled for one in the not so distant future. 
2 comments on "LUSH Christmas Products. "
  1. I've heard good things about the YogNog bath bomb! Wish I picked it up for myself when I went in to Lush. Can't wait to see your thoughts on it. x

    Mollie Victoria Beauty | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have never used a Lush bath bomb or any product for that matter!! But over the weekend I brought a few bits and Ive written a post to I'll be publishing next week sometime :) great post!
    Love Hannah xx
    hannahhawes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete