Top Social

My 12 Day Beauty Advent Calendar

Sunday 13 December 2015
Beauty advert calendars seem to be huge this year and I've caved and bought myself one already. I think these are a really great idea as an early present for someone, specially when they cost way less than all of the items put together so you could save yourself some money if you were planning on buying said items for your loved one anyway!



The Feel Unique Beauty Calendar is actually the one I bought for myself as a treat this year, it is one of the more reasonable priced ones and has £85 worth of items inside which sounds like a total bargain. This has a mixture of beauty and skincare items in which is why I liked this as it might give me some new brands or items I like.

This particular one only has 12 days, so I'm going to open these over the next 12 days leading to Christmas day, which means I've resisted opening them for almost a month now! Eek! I think I'm going to be uploading daily photos/videos of what's inside on my Instagram here so be sure to head over and have a peek!

Let me know if you got any beauty advent calendars!
Keep checking back for the rest of Blogmas, a new post everyday leading up to Christmas day!

1 comment on "My 12 Day Beauty Advent Calendar"
  1. I'm a big fan of beauty advent calendars too :) There were so many amazing ones this year! I got the Tanya Burr 12 days of christmas one and couldn't wait to open it so I've been doing it every other day and am so happy with everything I've opened so far :)
    Love Holly x

    www.thehollydays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete