Top Social

On a cold wintery night Blogmas began...

Tuesday 1 December 2015
As you are reading this, Christmas would have already started up in the Tarnya household, the tree will be up, the first door of the calendar will have be devoured and the lights/candles twinkling. So to celebrate my favourite time of year, I'll be celebrating on my blog here with you guys too with a little thing we call Blogmas. This means I will be putting together a Christmas themed blog post everyday until the 25th of December, for your viewing pleasure.

They'll be gift guides for girls and boys, tours of my decorations, Christmas markets, Christmas meet ups, Christmas Party outfits, opening my beauty advent calendar and much more!

This cute Snowman chocolate set is from Thorntons! 

So please head back over the next 25 days to join in the Christmas spirit! So lets get our slipper socks on, our dressing gowns, warm up the hot chocolates and snuggle up and enjoy the festive season.

I'll be non-stop chatting like usual over on my twitter account - @sweet_allure and posting pictures on my instagram - sweetalluree so make sure you follow to keep up to date!


So be sure to check back tomorrow for a sneak peak around my lovely new home in all it's Christmassy and festive goodness!

 

2 comments on "On a cold wintery night Blogmas began..."
  1. Happy Blogmas! Those are the cutest chocolate set ever!! I won't be able to eat them!
    Looking forward to seeing more! This is my first year doing Blogmas!

    ReplyDelete