Top Social

My Week in Instagram.

Sunday 21 February 2016
I've been really getting into my Instragram recently and as I've been to some interesting places over the past week, I thought I'd do a little re-cap in Instragram form!


I'm going to talk about about the images like you were reading a book, which is how the layout works on Instrgram.

1. The first image is during my lunch time stroll around Sheffield and coming across a man drawing poems on the ground in chalk. He was actually back again the next day and was taking over a huge area but I thought it was something different to share.

2. This is a throwback Thursday image of myself and my friend Laura back in my uni days. I love my hair here, it's the perfect length and style, oh the days of having time to make my hair nice in the mornings...

3. This beautiful image is one of the multiple beautiful places we were shown as 'photo opportunities' at our wedding ceremony venue. We were so blown away with how beautiful it was and I can't wait to take loads of photos!

4. I was invited to an event at Nourish, which is a super healthy place in Sheffield to eat and this is one of the lovely salads they make! I'll be posting more about this next week, so keep an eye out for that!

5. This quote doesn't really need any explanation but it's true.

6. This is a gorgeous pink fountain with pink ducks at the Sheffield Train Station for valentines day! If only it wasn't so miserable weather this would look better!

7. The best fry up I've had in a long time*. This was in a lovely little cafe in Bath the morning after my lovely friends hen do.

8. Another photo from Bath, it's such a beautiful city and the spa we had just came out of was amazing! It had a rooftop swimming pool, it was freezing getting out but it was quite nice and warm whilst in it!

9. Another shot from the valentines theme at Sheffield Train Station, they had a lovely bright pink carpet leading up to it and I couldn't help snap a picture on the lovely bright pinkness!


I know this is a little different from my usual posts but I'm trying to mix it up and test the waters. I'm hoping this will encourage me to keep my instagram fun and interesting! If you'd like to follow me then you can find me via the search - Sweetalluree or you can follow the link here.

I'll see you on Tuesday!



*I haven't had a fry up in about a billion years, so it really is the best I've had in a long time.
3 comments on "My Week in Instagram. "
  1. The pink fountain and carpet are super cute! I've given you a follow on IG. I'm @aimeeraindrop :) x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the Pink Fountain certainly made my day! Thanks for sharing. www.fashiondues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the theme of your Instagram! Your giving me ideas now! ;)) great post x

    ReplyDelete