Top Social

LUSH Spring Event, Sheffield.

Tuesday 8 March 2016
Spring is coming and with every new season, Lush bring out some gorgeous seasonal products. I was once again a very lucky lady to be invited along to the Lush spring event and I couldn't wait to get in there!



After a little introduction from the lovely Becki I headed around the shop to look at all the products, some of the spring stuff is super cute, I love the carrots, easter eggs and the adorable lady bird! There was plenty of mothers day products too with lovely gift boxes such as the one pictured below, they are still available in store until stocks run out :)




After looking around I headed over to the skin care area which is my favourite bit! After speaking through a few different products I added two new things to my basket, I'll be writing up an updated Lush skincare routine very soon, so keep your eyes open for that one.


I then headed over to play area! Today we were making the peoples favourite, The comforter, which I've never actually used before, so I was very excited. We were asked to take 2 handfuls, one of each colour and make them into sausages, you then twist the two around each other and then squash them down so it makes a swirled pattern. I had so much fun doing this and it smelt amazing the entire time!

Mine is on the right ^_^
Mine didn't exactly have the most amazing swirl in it but it would do, all we had to do was leave them 24 hours to set and then use them!

After this I headed over to the 'shower' station. Here I watched a couple of people have a consultation about some lovely body scrubs, shower gels and moisturisers! I saw and smelt the Yuzu and Cocoa shower gel which smelt just like chocolate orange and I couldn't help but add it to my basket, it also helps that my favourite colour is yellow!



After having a little chin wag over a drink and some snacks it was time to pay and head home, we were once again given the most generous goodie bag and I couldn't wait to have a play!



After waiting 24 hours for my the comforter bubble bar to set, the next evening I had a lovely soak in the bath, the comforter smelt amazing, even Nick commented on how nice it smelt. I used my new gifted face mask Cosmetic Warrior which smells like garlic, so not the most relaxing thing to smell in the bath but worked great on my skin. I can't wait to try the rest of the products I was gifted and let you know what I think of them, I think I'm going to use the Ladybird bubble bar next because she smells and looks great!

Let me know what products you are loving at the minute, as I would love to know!
I'm always up for some Lush suggestions!




If you interested in seeing what we made at the last Lush event please click here :)

3 comments on "LUSH Spring Event, Sheffield. "
  1. It's so cool that you got to make your own Comforter bubble bar! That looks so fun. Their Spring collection is so great. I'm really liking the Ladybird bubble bar! x www.aimeeraindropwrites.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used my ladybird bubble bar now and it smells so nice!! The comforter was so much fun too, before it hardens its like fluffy and light! and smells soooo good :D xxx

      Delete
  2. I love that you got to make your own comforter thats sooo cool!! xXx

    ReplyDelete