Top Social

Fashion: New Spring Clothes Pieces.

Thursday 14 April 2016
Spring is here and my wardrobe could do with a serious spring clean.... So my credit card took a hit this past month but my wardrobe looks more brighter and colourful than it has in a long time.

I love buying clothes and I have to really hold back from buying them all the time, but after having a spending ban for a few months I went a little crazy and bought some new spring pieces.

Sweet allure Fashion: New Spring Clothes Pieces new look top shop converse primark

The first couple of things I bought were 2 shirts. I've written more about these two in this post here, so head there if you want to know in more detail, but I really loved the navy blue spotty one from H&M, very cute and long sleeved so good to keep warm whilst the weather is still cold. After buying the H&M one I nipped into Next to see if they had any nice shirts and came across this amazing floral shirt which is totally not 'me' but I tried it on and fell in love with it, bring on a more girly girl Tarnya!

Sweet allure Fashion: New Spring Clothes Pieces new look top shop  converse primark next


Sweet allure Fashion: New Spring Clothes Pieces new look top shop converse primark

Then the next place I went into is New Look, I quite like New Look but do find it a little hit and miss, however it was very much a hit this time around and I ended up buying 3 new tops. I bought 2 vest tops, one in a baby pink and one in a baby blue, both very colourful and very spring/summer.

I also decided I wanted to try some new things, expand and experiment a little more with my wardrobe because I tend to stick to what I know but I saw this white stripe t-shirt but with the shoulders missing. I know these are quite popular at the minute and I thought I'd give it a try, because why not? I actually really like how this looks, it's really comfy and casual and I love a good stripe.

Sweet allure Fashion: New Spring Clothes Pieces new look top shop converse primark


After buying a few new tops I decided to invest in a new pair of blue jeans because I usually live in black jeans and I feel like blue jeans are much more summery and bright. I opted to get some high waisted Jamie jeans from Topshop, if you follow me on Twitter you'd have seen my high waisted jeans rant, how do people sit down in these without being crazy uncomfortable?! Either way, these look great when I'm stood up but are so annoying for sitting down, so not a huge fan of the Jamie jeans, I might have to buy a new blue pair of Leigh jeans again instead, they just suit me much better.

Sweet allure Fashion: New Spring Clothes Pieces new look top shop converse primark

After buying a few new staple pieces for my spring wardrobe I realised I hadn't got any shoes I was happy with, so I decided to buy some new converse. I have a red pair of high tops but red doesn't really go with many outfits, so I decided to buy some white leather low tops. I feel like white converse go so well with outfits and I wanted the leather ones because I feel like they'll last so much longer and won't get so dirty because leather you can just wipe clean.

I love all of my new purchases, I look really preppy but I quite like that, it's so different from the dark and grungy look I almost always wear, so it's quite a nice change for me. I've also bought a light blue denim jacket to wear with cute dresses over the summer that I can't wait to dig out when the weather warms up a little, imagine a cute dress, light blue denim jacket and a my white converse....summer outfit goals.

What new things have you bought for spring or are looking forward to buy for spring?



5 comments on "Fashion: New Spring Clothes Pieces."
  1. I am pretty much in love with ALL these pieces. However, I especially love the flower print shirt! I need to get me some Converse too.


    Bee | QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that second look with the flowery shirt. xxx
    https://anniekayequinn.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you picked up some great pieces! I'm currently on a spending ban myself so I cannot wait to go on a nice shopping spree :)

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great spring update you've done. I've been doing the same over the last couple of weeks. Especially love everything in the third photo - such a fab outfit!

    www.wordsbynina.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything you got and I definitely want to get some Converse! Great post lovely!

    Ella xx
    www.inellaselement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete