Top Social

Sunday Sit Down #3.

Sunday 20 December 2015

It's that time again to have a catch up and let you know what's been going on with me!



Life

I've been doing lots of things over the past couple of weeks, going to the Home Alone Screening with some lovely Sheffield blogger ladies, going out for dinner for Hollys 30th. I had a great time at a LUSH event in Sheffield (post going live this week sometime) and going to the Leeds Xmas Meet up with Siobhan.

I've gone and seen Chatsworth all lovely and Christmassy, had my brother over for a mini Christmas and exchanged gifts with my dad, had a great time at a work xmas buffet and going out to see the Sheffield blogging ladies for a meal and drinks. It's all been going on in Tarnya town.


So although my month has been busy and I loved doing lots of things, I'm very thankfully for the next couple of weeks off to just relax and enjoy myself. I can't wait to open all my presents, eat some tasty food, sleep in till whatever time I like and drink green tea, eat biscuits and watch all of the TV, yep, all of it.

~

Blog

I've had a very busy week this week, so much so that yesterday I took a day off from blogmas to just have an afternoon to myself without worrying so much about getting a post up. I am slightly disappointed with myself for missing a day but at the same time there is no point me churning out content for the sake of it. I already feel like some of the content wasn't my best and I shouldn't really have posted them but I was keeping up the blogmas thing, so felt I had to. So instead for the last 5 days, if I don't feel like I've got good content to send out, I'm not going to, simple as that really. I managed 19 days of everyday blogging and I'm pretty impressed with myself for that, so well done me.

In other blogging news I'm looking forward to going back to my 3-4 days a week posting, I have some things coming up that I have been meaning to post for awhile, some of which are foodie things so that makes me happy. I'm also going to give myself a spending ban for January, so expect some interesting blog posts coming up that aren't the typical review or shit I bought this week. I really want to try and think outside the box with my posts this coming year and hopefully bring something new to the blogging world. I really want to do more food, TV & Film and Gaming style posts in the new year, as well as skincare, beauty, interiors and fashion, giving people a very varied mix of things.

In the meantime I'm really trying hard with my instagram and trying to post more often. I really love instagram as a platform but it's quite hard to maintain and gain a following, so that's one of my goals for the next year, to really keep on top of my account. If you'd like to follow here that would be wonderful.

Although I will be doing a post about my blogging goals for 2016, I would just like to mention here how happy blogging has made me over these past 6-7 months. I feel like a little void has been filled in my life which has opened up god knows how many opportunities and I can't wait to see what it brings next, so I'd like to say a big thank you to those reading this, for helping on this little journey, I really appreciate you sticking around, so big smooches for you! :)


I'll be sure to catch up with you all soon, love, as always,



3 comments on "Sunday Sit Down #3."
  1. Them cocktails make me want to go out for a drink, they look so nice! Dont worry about missing a post, posting 25 days in a row is hard for even full time bloggers, I had to miss a few days! Also chatsworth house looks so festive at this time of year! x

    Amy x
    amysthoughtsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's nice to know I'm the one putting pressure on myself and not you lovely guys! It's ok to be human and miss a day or two! xxx

      Delete
  2. Serious congratulations for 19 days of blogging - that's some serious commitment!
    Can't wait to see your blogging goals post now :)

    Holly | www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete